The 34th Annual Black Horse Ballooning Club
All Fools Meet On Line Registration
To Register for the 2018 All Fools Meet
1) Click the blue buy now button and follow the instructions to pay online. Click on "Cart" at the top of this page
2) Click on the Black Horse Balloon below and fill out the Pilots Registration form on line. You will be whisked away to the online registration page. Once you have filled out the online registration form and submitted it by clicking on the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Click the Return To The All Fools Meet button at the top of the page. That will bring you back here where you can complete the registration process.
3) Downoad the "Pilots declaration" and the the "Balloon Entrants declaration" which need to be signed and handed in when you sign in to the meet sometime on Friday 25th. If you wish to bring more than one balloon please download a "Balloon Entrants Declaration" for each balloon.
Once you have completed these steps you are registered for the meet. You will need to bring with you all of your original documentation. Plus, Unless you are a member of The Thermal Group, a cheque for the gas. Because of our agreement with the pub it is essential that we have visual confirmation of your current balloon insurance. So if you could bring a photocopy of that with you, it will be very much apprreciated. We look forward to seeing you in the club.
1) Click the buy now button and follow the instructions to pay online.
Then Click on "Cart" at the top of this page
2) Click on the Black Horse balloon to REGISTER ONLINE
3) Click on the images below to download your declarations
If you experrience any difficulty in registering online you can download the Pilots Registration document here then email all the completed documents to email@example.com. Or post them to BHBC All Fools Meet C/O Peter Gray, 41 Clare Gardens, Barking, Essex, IG11 9JH.